operation supervisor / corporate trainer
- Responsible for creating and overseeing daily, weekly, and monthly individual and team sales goals
- Provided leadership, coaching and performance management to team of sales representatives related to proper methods of customers relationship building, need analysis.
- Prepare promotional strategies and risk reports for management analysis.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company and staff in meeting objectives to determine areas of potential cost reduction, improvement, policy change.
- Formulate fruitful business development strategies to ensure long-term success, Plan, Coordinate the activities of workers in branches, offices, and departments
- Responsible for training and performance management of staffs and promoters in the whole company.
- Report to Department Manager , Senior Executives on progress and issues
- Manage retail staff, including cashier and people working on the floor.
- Meet financial objective by preparing an annual budget scheduling, expenditures and analyzing variances initiative correct actions.
- Formulate pricing policies.
- Determine daily coupons.
- Work on store display.
- Attend trade show to identify new product and services.
- Coach, counsel, recruit, train and discipline employee.
- Evaluate on the job performance.
- Identify current and trends that appeal to customers.
- Ensure Merchandise is clean and ready to display.
- Approve contract with vendors.
- MONITORING THE CCTV FROM THE CONTROL ROOM TO ENSURE SAFETY OF THE PERIMETERS & ALL SECTOR UNDER SUPERVITION
- SEND & UPDATE REPORTS EVERY 2 HOURS ON SYSTEMS & LOG BOOKS
- BRIEFING & MANAGE THE SECURITY GUARDS TO MAKE SURE DAILY TASK & ROUTINE PERFORM GREAT AS USUAL SUCH AS CLOCKING, PERIMETER CHECKING & ROUNDING
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand.
- Analyze operating and financial statement for profitability ratios.
- Ensure promotions are in place and accurate
- Monitor local competitor