- Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
- Monitor personnel or equipment locations and utilisation to coordinate service and schedules.
- Oversee all communications within specifically assigned territories.
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery. Investigate incidents or violations, such as delays, accidents, and equipment failures.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Protect the company’s financial health through active management of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Create, implement and improve internal procedures and systems to facilitate workflow
- Schedule crucial activities for the company, such as materials delivery, customer projects, and customer billing to maintain cash flow
- Negotiate with subcontractors or suppliers to obtain resources or materials cost during bid process
- Established whole circle of business.
- Developed retail & corporate leads from targeted market.
- Established business relationship with potential vendors in the industry.
- Implement marketing strategies.
- Plan, Control and Organize the whole business operation includes Ticketing, Umrah, Hajj, Tours.
- Budgeting, Costing, Designing the Umrah Packages.
- Direct or coordinate comprehensive logistical or reverse logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Recommend purchase of new or improved technology, such as automated systems.
- Counsel individuals, groups, families, or communities regarding issues including waste management, segregation at source and how to smartly handle your waste.
- Lead group counseling sessions that provide support in such areas as waste management.
- Created a dropoff structure for plastic waste.
- Plan and conduct programs to combat poor waste management.
- Led cleanup drive.