Operation Manager Resume Examples
- Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
- Monitor personnel or equipment locations and utilisation to coordinate service and schedules.
- Oversee all communications within specifically assigned territories.
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery. Investigate incidents or violations, such as delays, accidents, and equipment failures.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Protect the company’s financial health through active management of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Create, implement and improve internal procedures and systems to facilitate workflow
- Schedule crucial activities for the company, such as materials delivery, customer projects, and customer billing to maintain cash flow
- Negotiate with subcontractors or suppliers to obtain resources or materials cost during bid process
- Established whole circle of business.
- Developed retail & corporate leads from targeted market.
- Established business relationship with potential vendors in the industry.
- Implement marketing strategies.
- Plan, Control and Organize the whole business operation includes Ticketing, Umrah, Hajj, Tours.
- Budgeting, Costing, Designing the Umrah Packages.
- Direct or coordinate comprehensive logistical or reverse logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, or final disposal of resources.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Recommend purchase of new or improved technology, such as automated systems.
- Counsel individuals, groups, families, or communities regarding issues including waste management, segregation at source and how to smartly handle your waste.
- Lead group counseling sessions that provide support in such areas as waste management.
- Created a dropoff structure for plastic waste.
- Plan and conduct programs to combat poor waste management.
- Led cleanup drive.
- Interview clients to determine clients’ assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage,
- Review all securities transactions to ensure accuracy of information and conformance to governing agency regulations. or financial objectives.
- Dive education, dive certification course conduting.
- CPR, AED, Emergency First Responder Course instruction.
- Manage multiple install crews at any given time
- Oversee and schedule drafting, production. powder coating and installation
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients.
- Determine labour requirements for dispatching workers to construction sites.
- Conduct staff performance appraisals
- Report to Gereral Manager and CEO with progress of current projects
- Conduct all interview’s for new job applicants
- Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting including revenue,job sold and installed jobs.
- Oversight of all safety and security concerns regarding the clients and professionals involved in the program.
- Worked within a team to manage the budget and achieve business targets.
- Analyzed and reconciled monthly budget to actual reports.
- Analyzed tenant lease contract for compliance within shopping center.
- Respond to tenant/customer complaints and resolve problems.
- Assisted in administering the operation,Security,marketing and leasing programs.
- Respond to customers’ questions and complaints regarding products and in store services.
- Worked in14 locations throughout the country plus distributions centers to evaluate and enhance productivity
- Oversaw the operations ,marketing,Leasing,Security,Housekeeping & Technical departments to ensure all property responsibilities were carried out efficiently and on budget.
- The team consisted of 120+People include direct management of 2 Directors.
- Responsible for MWD/LWD and Directional equipment, Forecasting, model job, supervising personnel and contract preparation and Providing technical discussion and planning to the client from both sides of operation.
- Forecasting and analysing the P&L and Managing project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities and promotional material to increase sales of products or services.
- Achieve contract for directional service at KSO Meruap USD 164K , 6 month contract.
- Achieve contract for directional service and Pumping equipment at Pertamina Asset 5 for USD 983K , 24 month
- Achieve contract for directinal service and call out equipment at Rizki Bukit Barisan for USD 67K, 6 month
- able to meet and reduce the logistic/freight cost from 10% to 6% as per yearly performance.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.