- Tutor students in nursing content as needed
- Facilitate students’ understanding of course objectives and clarification of key content
- Review/reinforce test-taking strategies in preparation for course exams and eventually licensing exam
- Assist students to develop study and time management skills to promote success on exams
- Communicate student’s progress to course coordinators
- Interprets test results with students
- Maintains required documentation of tutoring sessions
- Teaching and guiding nursing students in clinical area.
- Supervising student procedures and conducting clinical teaching using various methods such as bed side rounds, nursing care conference, and bed side clinics.
- Involved in ward management including supervision of staffs, mentoring novice nurses, assigning duty shifts, nursing care audits and intending of articles.
- Demonstrates accountability in meeting position responsibilities and provides service excellence to students
- Planning and teaching curriculum for undergraduate or graduate-level courses.
- Lecture on a number of topics including community health care and pharmacology.
- Oversee students lab and clinical work.
- Serve as a mentor on academic and career issues.
- Planning for students practical experience, ward assignments and vacations in consultation with the Principal/Vice-Principal.
- Planning of ward teaching programme with the cooperation and collaboration of Principal/Vice-Principal.
- Guidance to students in methods of study and use of reference books and library, Individual attention to students when necessary, including individual assignments.
- Organize and supervise the ongoing nursing program
- Provide department leadership through excellent communication, both within the department and between the department and administration.
- Create and maintain an environment conducive to teaching and learning.
- Coordinate program activities and delegate responsibilities to faculty as appropriate.
- Facilitate program faculty meetings.
- Delivering Lectures to nursing students on various modules
- Preparing Master timetable and class time table for Dept. of Nursing
- Head of mentor-mentee program for nursing students
- Prepare MQA documents
- Counselling nursing students
- Preparing students documents for LJM exam