- Trauma Unit
- Practice of Development and human growth
- Emergency Care
- Healing of wounds and ulcers
- Administration and preparation of medicines
- Critical and intensive care
- Use of electronic records
- Delivered patients care at intensive care unit (ICU).
- managed elements of patient care ,from admission to discharge or transfer to other unit,using nursing theory to conduct assessments,administer medications,initate nursing and emergency interventions.
- conducted patients assessments,recorded vitals and analyzed records and charts to define care requirements.
- created scheduling reports in software system to efficiently and effectively.
- monitored infection control and critical incidents,risk management and quality improvement plan.
- Use assessment to track patients’ recovery.
- Assist with bed transfers, lifting, turning, walking and ambulating
- Provide with simple wound care, respiratory equipment use or urinary care
- Report on patient condition to the primary nurse
- Communicate with patients and their families
- Helping elderlies with daily hygiene
- Changing bedsheets
- Helping eat
- Bed making
- Instruct in classroom and supervise clinically nursing program courses for Associate and Baccalaureate degree programs.
- Develop and maintain relations with health care agencies.Implement College’s philosophy, curriculum, program outcomes and course objectives through classroom and clinical teaching.
- Evaluate and record student’s feedback level of performance based on course objectives.Assist with remediation of students as required and needed
- I had worked as a scrub nurse. now currently getting Master’s in Community health Nursing.