- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions. Noted clients physical condition, vital signs, and daily routine such as activities of daily living as scheduled in Givingcare Nurse and Rehabilitation Services.
- Followed a treatment plan and medication such as insulin as ordered by the physician.
- Monitoring daily intake and output of our client.
- Giving nutritional supplement to our client via nasogastric tube (NGT).
- Changing and suctioning of tracheostomy tube as scheduled by the physician.
- Applying ointments and cream in the treatment of bedsores.
- Supervised nightshift staff including nurses and respiratory therapist.
- Responsible for the overall direction and supervision of patients care activities and nursing personnel of a nursing unit.
- Consulate with staff, physicians, and chief nursing officer on nursing problems and interpretation of hospital policies to ensure patients needs are met.
- Ensure adequate staffing for the nursing unit.
- Implement the Standard of Nursing Practice.
- Perform other duties such as audits, trouble shooting situation, secretarial, and schedule staff using shift select.
- Provide patients with information needed to promote health, reduce risk factors, or prevent disease or disability.
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a Nursing Home facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.
- Develop instructional materials, conduct in-services, and conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes.
- Perform physical exams and health histories, administer medications, wound care, and numerous personalized interventions for patients.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and other personnel.Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions.
nurse supervisor (homeless program)
- SERVED AS NURSE SUPERVISOR FOR A STAFF OF RN’S AND NA’S.
- COORDINATED STAFF SCHEDULES TO COVER SIXTEEN LOCAL HOMELESS SHELTERS IN THE ST. LOUIS METRO AREA.
- SELECTED TO TRAVEL TO SEVERAL CITIES IN THE U.S. TO LEARN THEIR MODEL OF RESPITE CARE SERVICES FOR THE HOMELESS.
- DEVELOPED AND IMPLENTED THE RESPITE CARE PROGRAM FOR GRACE HILL HEALTH CENTERS. SECURED A GRANT TOTALING OVER 2 MILLION DOLLARS TO START THIS INITIATIVE.
- THIS PROGRAM IN THE FIRST YEAR PROVIDED HEALTH CARE FOR THE HOMELESS TO OVER 2500 PARTICIPANTS.
- GRACE HILL CONTIUES TO USE THIS MODEL AND SERVE SEVERAL THOUSAND HOMELESS PARTICIPATE EACH YEAR.