Noc Engineer Resume Examples
- Manage, maintain and configure network devices (Layer 2 and Layer 3).
- Able to resolve Layer 2 and 3 network related trouble tickets and initiate to provide recommendations to resolve such issues.
- Work with Field Engineers during activation and troubleshooting of client’s connection.
- Reacting to network alarms and ensures network downtime and faults are rapidly fixed and proactively
- Monitoring of Layer 1, Layer 2 and Layer 3 backbone via NOC monitoring tools (Solarwinds and CACTI)
- Creates and maintains documentation related to the installation and maintenance of network infrastructure.
- Manages and can troubleshoot remotely on different network equipments such as ZyXel and Huawei.
- Able to provision layer 1 to 3 circuits such as EPON, METRO-E, MPLS, BGP services.
- Responsible for managing and assigning VLANs and IP addresses.
- Provide on-call support to NOC on duty.
- Respond and coordinate with IPNET and Pre-sales Engineers to provide technical assistance and support in delivering the service.
- Monitoring of Linux based servers using Nagios.
- As per requirement create and update monitoring for linux servers and services using Nagios.
- Plot graphs for the services using Pnp4nagios.
- Managing System related issues.
- Checking for Error report on servers.
- Disk Management ( Adding new disk, managing slices etc )
- Troubleshooting with System startup phase.
- Can coordinate and assist with the vendor for troubleshooting and for additional services.
- Give Level 2 troubleshooting assistance to Consumer, Small to Medium Enterprise and Corporate accounts
- Working and troubleshooting on day-to-day problems via opening and closing tickets.
- Scheduling jobs through crontabs.
- Prioritize, diagnosis and resolve routine customer inquiries
- Troubleshoot problems and assist customers with product adoption and usage inquiries
- Escalation and follow-up on unresolved issues, serving as first escalation point including off-hours
- Manage customer interaction with utmost professionalism
- Monitor production systems and functions
- Manage day-to-day operational activities and monitoring systems
- Define and build the support and NOC systems and infrastructure
- Ensuring the smooth operations of all VAS nodes like GPRS (SGSN/GGSN), SMSC etc.
- Server Administration and Health Check.
- Resolution of subscriber complaints and root cause analysis.
- Alarm monitoring and tickets resolution.
- Customer complaints handling forwarded by Local teams.
- Hands on experience on management U2000, and other tools.
- Worked on 3900 BTS and configuration parameter changes .
- Planning & scheduling the network and service down time for various upgrades and Maintenance.
- Ensuring timely field support as and when required and ensures minimum escalation and completion of given jobs within SLA / defined timelines and conditions.
- Escalating the alarms to the field engineers and assigning task, helping them in clearance of alarms.
- Coordinate with vendors for changes required in the network.
- Knowledge on Wireless technologies like GSM, CMDA, WCDMA, LTE.
- Worked as Lead in Airtel SBI IWAN Project.
- Deployed Airtel MPLS Link to SBI Customer.
- I&C P2P/ P2MP links testing (Putty Tool).
- Providing IP details planning of P2MP feasibility & Installation E2E testing of Links.
- Configure HUAWEI Switch & also Pass VLAN through switch like MROTEC, MOGRA, HUAWEI.
- Login Router, Switch, BTS ODU and EGATE operate on them.
- Configuration at E-gate, RICI (E1 to Ethernet Converter).
- Major responsibilities, monitoring the network outages more than 750 Sites regarding Telco issues. Handling with resources and team management to give 100% TCH in the region.
- Maintain the SLA, Responsible for getting best KPI from customer.
- I am responsible of Preventive Maintenance (PM), Telco and Non-Telco of C-IB region.
- Handling official reports such as Daily Monitoring report, Network Outage Report, CM report, Outage analysis report, PM Report, Micro-level management reports etc.
- Creating NOC process and procedure documents for use by the team.
- Communicating with Key Customers, and Management as required regarding issue status and repair activity.
- Monitoring and assigning resources to trouble tickets and provide escalations as required by the NOC procedures with carriers and vendors.
- Troubleshooting with the ILEC technician/field engineers on T1 circuits.
- L2 and L3 troubleshooting.
- Provision/Re-provision the circuit and configure the T1 Routers on customer site.
- Assign the new trouble tickets and make sure we meet the SLA and make sure the issue is fixed asap.
- Prepare system activity and performance reports in case if their service is down and take necessary action.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.