- Ensuring the smooth operations of all VAS nodes like GPRS (SGSN/GGSN), SMSC etc.
- Server Administration and Health Check.
- Resolution of subscriber complaints and root cause analysis.
- Alarm monitoring and tickets resolution.
- Customer complaints handling forwarded by Local teams.
- Hands on experience on management U2000, and other tools.
- Worked on 3900 BTS and configuration parameter changes .
- Planning & scheduling the network and service down time for various upgrades and Maintenance.
- Ensuring timely field support as and when required and ensures minimum escalation and completion of given jobs within SLA / defined timelines and conditions.
- Escalating the alarms to the field engineers and assigning task, helping them in clearance of alarms.
- Coordinate with vendors for changes required in the network.
- Knowledge on Wireless technologies like GSM, CMDA, WCDMA, LTE.
- Worked as Lead in Airtel SBI IWAN Project.
- Deployed Airtel MPLS Link to SBI Customer.
- I&C P2P/ P2MP links testing (Putty Tool).
- Providing IP details planning of P2MP feasibility & Installation E2E testing of Links.
- Configure HUAWEI Switch & also Pass VLAN through switch like MROTEC, MOGRA, HUAWEI.
- Login Router, Switch, BTS ODU and EGATE operate on them.
- Configuration at E-gate, RICI (E1 to Ethernet Converter).
- Major responsibilities, monitoring the network outages more than 750 Sites regarding Telco issues. Handling with resources and team management to give 100% TCH in the region.
- Maintain the SLA, Responsible for getting best KPI from customer.
- I am responsible of Preventive Maintenance (PM), Telco and Non-Telco of C-IB region.
- Handling official reports such as Daily Monitoring report, Network Outage Report, CM report, Outage analysis report, PM Report, Micro-level management reports etc.
- Creating NOC process and procedure documents for use by the team.
- Communicating with Key Customers, and Management as required regarding issue status and repair activity.
- Monitoring and assigning resources to trouble tickets and provide escalations as required by the NOC procedures with carriers and vendors.
- Troubleshooting with the ILEC technician/field engineers on T1 circuits.
- L2 and L3 troubleshooting.
- Provision/Re-provision the circuit and configure the T1 Routers on customer site.
- Assign the new trouble tickets and make sure we meet the SLA and make sure the issue is fixed asap.
- Prepare system activity and performance reports in case if their service is down and take necessary action.