- Design, maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software and all configurations.
- Configure and define parameters for installation of local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), hubs, routers, switches and other related networking equipment.
- Evaluate LAN and WAN performance data to ensure sufficient availability and speed, identify network problems and for disaster recovery purposes.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and other network and system problems and replace defective components when necessary.
- Plan, coordinate and implement network security measures to protect data, software and hardware.
- support dedicated sales software (Casio Vision).
- maintain server room .
- support 50 remote offices.
- one man work .