- Performs before live audiences.
- Records and produced music.
- Composes songs and creates vocal arrangements.
- Actively seeks out and learn new music that is suitable for live performance and/or recording.
- Sings as a soloist or as a member of a vocal group.
- Interprets or modifies music, applying knowledge of harmony, melody, rhythm, and voice production to individualize presentations and maintain audience interest.
- Practices singing exercises and study with vocal coaches, in order to develop their voices and skills and to rehearse for upcoming roles.
- Memorize musical selections following printed text, musical notation, or customer instructions for performances or recordings.
- Perform and rehearse as a soloist or as a member of an ensemble
- Perform before live audiences or for recordings.
- Observe conductors for cues and direction
- Seek out and learn new music that is suitable for live performance and/or recordings.
- Perform in various groups for church holiday services and celebrations
- Recruit talented musicians to perform with at church occasions
- Compress, digitize, duplicate, and store audio and video data.
- Reserve audiovisual equipment and facilities such as meeting rooms.
- Play in several bands as a guitar player, singer, and keyboard player. (LoveJoy, Sun Cop, Pooky, the Boxers)
- Do production work for various hip hop acts in the Chicago land area
- Studio Musician on call at a couple different studios in Chicago
- Compose Freelance for commercials and short films
- Give lessons in various instruments with an emphasis on music theory
- Making sure the guests watching are enjoying themselves and the music
- Having plenty of well known songs to play for those that request
- Entertaining the visitors of the park
- Communicating with people that have questions after the shows
- Handling money/merchandise