- Inspect completed work to certify that maintenance meets standards and that devices are ready for operation.
- Performed high quality repairs and refurbishment of electronic devices: phones/tablets/laptops/desktops/servers/ etc.
- Performed other duties as required by management, including cleaning of work areas, bathrooms and office environment.
- Accurately documented repairs and parts information on repair tracking documents / work orders and in point of sale computer tracking system.
- Onsite breakdown services
- Oncall 24/7 breakdown service rotations
- Record repairs,parts or materials used and order or requisition new parts or materials as necessary.
- Recommend improvements in products,service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
- Interact with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take/ enter orders .
- Examine the mobiles phones to identify the cause of trouble. Provide the customers with cost estimate and a tentative date to conclude the repair work
- Open up the mobile phone and check the battery life, wirings and connections, screens and other components for efficiency
- Mend the defects and replace the broken/used up parts and recheck the performance of the mobile phones