- Drive to Assisted Living Facilities and patient homes in WA and OR
- Collecting blood samples
- Picking up urine and stool samples
- Processing samples
- Transport samples back to lab
- Obtain blood samples for medical testing through venipuncture.
- Prepare blood collecting equipment, draw blood and safely store and transport samples.
- Insurance verification, coding and billing, specimen processing.
- Adhere to local, state and federal laws, regulations and statutes. patients’ veins, clean and sanitize the skin, and extract the required amount of blood.
- Load and unload the van
- Help set up the drive
- Make sure all equipment is working
- Register donors to donate
- Check donors B/P, pulse and iron levels
- Run a three bed unit
- Check on and assist donors
- Skilled Phlebotmoy draws.
- Scheduling appointment times.
- Patients Relations
- Planning and executing a successful route.
- Face to face completion of insurance exams including blood draws, physical measurements, and risk assessment interviews taking place in the branch office, or where required in line with client specifications.
- Correct labelling and dispatch of samples and completion of paperwork in line with clinical procedures.
- Break down beds and clean after the blood drive is over
- Stocking and inventory duties