junior mobile developer
- Assisted in the front-end development of Walmarts customer facing mobile application for iOS and Android using Ionic/ReactNative.
- Migrated current iOS and Android applications from 2 native code bases to React Native for a single, streamlined code base.
- Developed Unit Tests for testing of final product in pre production/release environments.
- Working cooperatively with other teams in receiving mock designs for user interfaces, implementing designs into projects for proof of concepts.
- Work with customer on gathering design specifications, requirements and other data prior to development of sample products.
- Design and develop mobile and web applications to integrate with company enterprise software
- Design and develop mobile library to extend mobile support of company enterprise software
- Distribute mobile applications to Apple AppStore, Google PlayStore and customers’ MDM
- Prepare test cases of new features for testers
- Provide ideas and solutions to project team to meet customer’s requirements
- Assist operation team to investigate and troubleshoot reported issues
- Develop M-Lugha educational mobile app for PP1 and PP2 Kids.
- Maintain and improve the performance of the app.
- Testing each national language sounds appropriately (Kiswahili, English).
- Adding multi language (mother tongue) functionality to make learners learn using their mother tongue. I.e. Kikuyu, Kamba, Kalenjin, Luo etc. targeting the entire Kenya tribes.
- Deploy and publish the apps on google play store.
- Android app development using core Java and Android studio
- UI design to conform to Google’s materialdesign
- Source code management usingGitHub.
- Integrating to Parse back-end via public RESTfulAPI’s
senior mobile developer
- Responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android/iOS operating systems , With a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around such a platform.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.