missionary (volunteer service)
- Worked with and taught people of the hispanic community
- Studied the spanish language
- Door to door proselyting
- Engaged in and organized 8-10 hours of community service a week
- Served in leadership roles with other missionaries
- Travelled to many countries working as a missionary.
- Experience in living and working with a wide variety of people and cultures.
- Speak French.
- Able to understand Spanish and Italian.
- Helped to establish, build, and restore homes for children, the elderly, the sick, and those suffering with HIV/AIDS.
- Cooked, cleaned, provided shelter for those in need.
- Organized After-School programs and Summer Camps for children ages 5-14.
missionary/sister training leader
- Coordinate and execute monthly individual meetings with up to 12 women, leading them in making goals for both personal betterment, and numerical achievements
- Engage in weekly accountability reviews, with an emphasis in firm encouragement
- Balance personal missionary responsibilities and remain successful while executing leadership positions
- Experience in teaching.
- Facilitated and led OneHope distribution trainings around the world.
- Hosted, led, and discipled intern teams and Affect Destiny Teams.
- Active in Book of Hope distributions in schools worldwide.
- Established new partners.
- Connected with current parters of the ministry while in country.
- Perform administrative duties such as serving as department head. trips.
- Experience in Prison Ministry.
- Music Ministry/Praise and Worship leader.
- Acquired listening skills and problem solving techniques.