- Machine Operator
- Disassemble machinery or equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment.
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed.
- Safely support operations in daily production, troubleshoot failures and efficiently repair breakdowns as required.
- Develop and produce specialty or experimental parts and concepts using machining tools and blueprints.
- Replace or repair worn, defective, or damaged components, using hand tools, power tools, gauges, and testing equipment.
- Measure parts for wear, using precision instruments..
- Maintain, repair, and rebuild structures and equipment, functional components, and parts such as, gearboxes and power drives, hydraulic units and components, lube systems, gaskets, and seals etc.
- Maintenance on filler machines, Erca, Benco, Grunwald, Filmatic
- Maintenance on packaging machines, Sacmi box folder, Aries, Lac
- Slonitech blenders, Almix blender, Homonizer, Pasteurizers
- Service, Maintenance, Installation and Replacement of: Pumps, Gearboxes, Motors, Compressors, Conveyor belts, Linx Printers, Label printers.
- Inspected and examined all machinery and equipment to detect malfunctions or irregularities. Performed preventive maintenance on equipment and machinery on regular basis to reduce downtime.
- Operated machine tools to fabricate parts during overhaul, maintenance or setup of machineries.
- Basic knowledge on plc in training at work
- Inspected and examined all machinery and equipment to detect malfunctions or irregularities.
- Performed preventive maintenance on equipment and machinery on regular basis to reduce downtime.
- Replaced defective parts of machines and adjusted clearances and alignment of moving parts.
- Ammonia Refrigeration: Starting of plant room motors, monitoring temperature, servicing motors and compressors, Installations of new plant room machinery, charge and discharge of ammonia tanks, maintain cooling towers.
- Led shift in ammonia plant operation
- Fault finding on MCC and DB Panels
- Electrical installation of motors and sub station
- Install machinery in new or existing production facilities.
- Read and interpret blueprints to properly install equipment.
- Installation of air lines, water lines, hydraulic systems, and steam lines.
- Troubleshoot equipment to optimize their performance.
- Fabricate or modify existing components to meet engineers specifications.
- Operate heavy equipment such as versa lifts, fork trucks, boom lifts, scissor lifts, and overhead cranes.
- Complete task using power tools that include ,but not limited to, welders ( multiple processes), grinder, drill, impact, torch, and pipe threader.