- Teaching Military Science and Tactics all Enrolled ROTC cadets.
- Managing the Administrative, Intelligence, Logistics and Operations of the Unit.
- Providing service the the Army Reserve Command (ARESCOM) and the Philippine Army (PA)
- Highest Attained Position – Corps Commander of Mapua University ROTC Unit – Cadet Major
- Ranked as Sergeant 1st CLASS of the Army Reserve Command
military officer (territorial army)
- Manage and train new recruits in combat warfare and tactical.
- Interpret and explain on military act.
- Issue public notification of all Territorial Army official activities.
- Perform general duties, such as planning activities throughout the year for Territorial Army.
- Coordinate and in charge of female territorial army during field exercises and courses.
- Oversaw scheduling and implementation of weekly maintenance projects and forecasting and targeting of potential issues.
- Optimized efforts for teams of military personnel and civilian contractors in the execution and delivery of command operations.
- Oversaw teams planning, implementing and realigning field and base operational strategies.
- Managed all aspects of administrative and personnel needs of ground supply operations.
- Supervised manual and automated supply strategies, and connected with supply and data processing teams to facilitate communication and collaboration.
- Directed collection, organization and application of field intelligence and combat data to enhance troop safety and operational success.
- Ordered, unloaded, sorted and tracked supplies and equipment needed for unit activities.