- Tested water for microorganisms and other chemicals during water processing cycles.
- Analyzed chemical data and wrote reports of findings.
- Solid understanding of FDA rules and regulations.
- Understands standards for potable and non-potable water.
- Strong laboratory chemistry skills.
- Collected and analyzed data for preparation of reports preparation of documents for ethics submissions, grant applications research and conference papers
- Contributed to research including literature search and management data collection and recording data cleaning and analysis
- Working closely with Executives, Medical Directors, Physicians to identify data points, define metrics, determine analysis, and reporting design for clinical, financial impact and patient outcomes
- Learned the IRB procedure for approval with special attention paid to ethical considerations and many other aspects of the research process
- Collaborate in the development or delivery of biochemical manufacturing training materials.
- Develop toxicological or environmental testing processes to measure chemical toxicity or environmental impact.
- Lead studies to examine or recommend changes in process sequences or operation protocols.
- Design or conduct follow-up experimentation, based on generated data, to meet established process objectives.
- Reporting to General manager about Daily Lab activity,Plant Hygiene,Production related Quality activity etc…
- Quality evaluation of raw materials and finished products,Packaging materials,Water testing,Isolation and identification of food borne pathogens, Interpretation of results and Record keeping.
- Laboratory and laboratory stock maintenance. Preparation of reagents and medias for physical,chemical and microbiological analysis. Responsible for enforcing GMP,GHP,SOP,SSOP and ensuring the product for final processing.
- conduct Training for staffs and workers (HACCP-norms).
- Co-ordination with Food safety team for record verification, validation.
- Quality management (IQMS)
- Laboratory set- up.
- QA related action plan.
- Yeast Management.
- Microbiological work to maintain good hygiene.
- Process Audit.
- Workman Training.