- Cut, shape, fit, join, weld or otherwise process metal, using hand tools, power tools, and/or machinery.
- Fabricate pieces, using metalworking machines (torch and welding)
- Acuratelly interpret blue prints and conduct layout and placement of clips or pickups to spec
- Adhere to safety regulations while performing tasks with efficiency
- Fabricate metal into duct work and fittings, using shop and metal working tools
- Read commercial Blueprints and convert into shop drawings
- Use metal brake, Pittsburgh machine, and pin spotter
- Insulate straight duct and fittings
- Keep shop materials stocked for installers
- Keep shop clean for safe working conditions
- Change out existing equipment, with new equipment
- Operated and maintained shop tools and equipment, including grinders, drills, bandsaw blades, and forklifts.
- Lifted , moved, sawed down metal projects until cleaned and perfected ready to go.
- Housekeeping of the shop and work area (keeping work area neat and clean) daily.
- Performed other duties assigned by management .
- Always followed safety procedures for myself and other co-workers
- Time management, accuracy, communication is mandatory on all especially on rush jobs.
- Assist engineers in developing or testing new products, processes, or procedures.
- Build packaging for finished products,Package finished products.
- Set up or operate metalworking, brazing, heat-treating, welding, or cutting equipment.
- Dispose of scrap or waste material in accordance with company policies and environmental regulations.
- Tool/Die Stamping
- Setting up various dies into press
- Robotic Welding
- Mig Welding