- Managed a team of 8-12 task and sales associates
- Supported operations of the store including shipment processing, inventory, floorsets, planograms, and damages
- Performed store opening and closing procedures
- Owned loss prevention and assisted with implementing new strategies regarding asset protection
- Inspired personal and team growth through selling strategies and creating a memorable guest experience
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to
- Assign duties and responsibilities to project personnel.
- Construct or assemble displays.
- Use computers to produce signage to be posted in store.
- Change or rotate window displays, interior display areas, or signage to reflect changes in inventory or promotions.
- Place prices or descriptive signs on backdrops, fixtures, merchandise or sales floor.
- Unloading and distributing merchandise from shipment trucks.
- Source new product and negotiate trade agreements
- Source, negotiate and fit out new premises
- Maintaining records of all items entering and or being removed from store.
- Ordering merchandise to stock store.
- Distribution of Carrefour stores by region
- Product placement
- Order receipt and processing
- Assist customers with concerns and needs.
merchandise manager/ tour manager
- In charge of contacting venues to ensure everything was running smoothly
- Oversaw the band as a whole to ensure their safety and wellbeing
- Ensured band was on time for soundcheck as well as van call
- Ensured a correct tally of merchandise i sold for the band was accounted for each night
- Ensured the band was paid the agreed upon rate per the venue promoter