- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses and conditions
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.Conduct specified laboratory tests.Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Recorded patients’ medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
- Prepared and administered medications as directed by a physician.
- Intimately familiar with the MRO and RFP processes for a variety of diagnostic medical equipment and supplies.
- Assisted in coordinating staffing, hiring, training of new personnel.
- Helped establish supply chain protocols and source suppliers for a variety of medical equipment.
- Assisted in resolving a number of supply chain issues and demonstrated exemplary critical thinking skills by improvising solutions to inevitable product shortages.
medical technician (phlebotomist)
- Draw blood specimens from patients for testing, verify patient identification, and clarify any identification discrepancies.
- Select and prepare a venipuncture site for drawing the specimen considering patient comfort, amount of blood to be drawn, and the quality of the sample.
- Observe bio-safety precautions and isolation procedures with a minimum of discomfort to the patient.
- Label tubes with laboratory generated accession labels and other required information (i. e. time, date, initials, etc.).
- Perform the venipuncture with barrel needle collection devices or butterfly needle collection devices ensuring a quality specimen.
- Follow protocols for special handling and collection of blood samples. (i. e. blood cultures, specimens on ice, etc.).tInform responsible nursing personnel and complete the required documentation when a blood sample cannot be collected.
- Return specimens, inform appropriate person of any “STAT” or “Immediate” requests.
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets, or physicians’ instructions to patients.
- Accept collected specimens in the computer, keep documentation updated and laboratory personnel informed of specimens not obtained.
- Stock drawing carts with adequate tubes and supplies for drawing patients, and clean the cart when needed.
- Follow Universal Precautions and proper infection control procedures.
- Drove and operated and ambulance and ambus
- Kept ambulances maintained and stocked
- Responsible for patients vital signs and basic information
- Kept clinic stocked with necessary supplies
- Transported patients from hospitals to planes and vice versa
- Worked closely with doctors to maintain patient care