- As Medical Director of Academy Face and Body, Academy Laser and Calibre Clinic, my team and I strive to provide the most advanced yet minimally invasive treatment options to address individual concerns.
- Operate on patients performing facial cosmetic surgery and ENT surgery.
- Order and purchase pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs, maintaining stock and handling it properly.
- Plan, implement, or maintain procedures for mixing, packaging, or labeling pharmaceuticals, according to policy and legal requirements.
- Responsible to re-establish medical services at the Liberian Government Hospital in Buchanan, Grand Bassa County
- Initially establish out-patient services and then in-patient services within 90 days
- Provide services to migrating internally displaced persons in the catchment area
- Provide monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and yearly reports to the organization
- Respond to emergency situations in the catchment area
- coordinate with other hospitals in the county
medical director/ summer youth supervisor
- Oversee the medical staff
- Maintain proper documentations for medical issues, and summer youth employees
- Direct supervisor for 180+ employees
- Supervise and administer medication for campers requiring medication
- undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations.
- organising workloads.
- performing surgical procedures.
- providing general pre- and post-operative care.
- monitoring and administering medication.
- assessing and planning treatment requirements.
- Review and analyze facility activities and data to fiscally improve resource and service utilization.