- Responsible for the safe and timely transportation of specimens, supplies, reports, equipment, and materials to the appropriate destination.
- Service routes creation and improvement.
- Keep route information, sequencing and all client notes up to date.
- Maintaining proper documentation and assisting with problem resolution.
- Properly care for and maintain company equipment.
- Superb attendance and punctuality.
- Communicate with Dispatch in a timely manner.
- In charge of picking up and delivering medical specimens as well as all kind of medical supplies from Bay Care Esoteric Laboratory in Tampa. Also do a deliver and pick up route back and forth to Morton Plant Hospital Laboratory in Clearwater and St. Joseph’s Hospital Laboratory in Tampa as well as other doctors offices for laboratory studies and test need it
- Pick-up and delivering of specimens.
- Collecting items and loading them into vehicle, ensuring that specimens are acpmpanied by proper documentation.
- Choosing suitable routes, maintaing files transport records and delivering of items at scheduled times.
- Delivered prescriptions to nursing facilities.
- Recorded each delivery using proper paperwork.
- Completed on-time deliveries by using the most efficient routes.
- Effectively communicated with facility staff to ensure prescription accuracy.
- Drove approximately 1500 miles bi-weekly.
- Responsible for the pick-up and delivery of medical records, test results, images, specimens and pharmaceuticals among labs, clinics, hospitals and medical offices
- Extenisve knowledge of the local street and interstate system