- Demonstrate proficiency in Photoshop, Ableton Live, ProPresenter, Jands Vista, and Planning Center Online.
- Confer with the senior and associate pastor to create custom graphics for sermon series, announcements, and church-held events.
- Research current graphic design trends in churches like Elevation Church, Hillsong Church, and Bethel Church.
- Create and coordinate production elements such as lighting and stage design and lyric automation for weekend services and special events.
- Train and equip high school students by means of discipleship and intentional development of technical and musical skills.
- Create Ableton Live sets weekly, automating lyric cues for services.
- Route Ableton Live feeds so that the worship teams (for Sunday morning services and for Point) are able to hear click only in their in-ear monitors, and the tracks in their monitors as well as out of the main speakers.
- Design student yearbook, certificated, and t-shirts for the program
- Take pictures of individuals, classes, and small groups on location
- Work with printing companies to negotiate and ensure printing costs would fit within the programs budget
- Prepare flyers/invitations to program activities and extracurricular events.
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within every social platform to increase visibility of company’s social content.
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive research and audience.
- Enter all sermon notes to be visible on the main screens into ProPresenter.
- Post weekly connection group questions onto the church’s website.
- Respond to requests for information from the media or designate a spokesperson or information source.
- Promote policies in online communities through weblog or discussion-forum postings, e-mail marketing programs, or online advertising.
- Recruit, interview, or sign up volunteers and staff.
- Secure speakers for events, meetings, or conferences to increase awareness of nonprofit, or political causes.
- Write speeches, press releases, or other promotional materials to increase awareness of the causes and mission goals.
- Take pictures of individuals and small groups, either in house or on location.
- Coach staff in effective communication with the public or with employees.
- Prepare or edit organizational publications for internal and external audiences, including employee newsletters
- Arrange public appearances, lectures, contests, or exhibits to increase product or service awareness or to promote goodwill.
- Prepare speeches to further public relations objectives.
- Purchase advertising space or time as required to promote agenda.