- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space and airtime
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
- Buying ads on multiply advertising platforms on order to push Company’s offers.
- Working with a large verity ad formats such as : Native, social, Push, Pops and Tracking and analyzing all company media sources.
- Set a strategy in order to achieve company goals .
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI)
- Coordinate with planning team and perform the buying task for clients , it includes Facebook,Google,YouTube,LinkedIn and AMS Buying.
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates costs and estimate performance as part of campaign plan development.
- Create a weekly, monthly performance report and analyze the data for all clients.
- Manage the spends and coordinate with account team for invoicing.
- Managing the day-to-day needs of media campaigns
- Supporting the supervisor and account director on client deliverables
- Aids in the creation of media strategies using key planning tools and processes
- Works closely with vendors, partner agencies and clients
- Provides ongoing media reports on campaigns
- Negotiated and purchased advertising space in trade magazines, televisions and newspapers on behalf of several large clients
- Developed tight professional relationships with media planners, which helped to identify right targeted audiences for campaigns
- Determined costs for media campaigns and delivered this information in reports to clients
- Collaborated with various stakeholders, including upper management, clients and other personnel regarding media plans and campaigns