- Conduct toolbox safety meetings which includes enforcing safe work practices, work permits and the JSA process
- Brief crews on daily work to be done while providing motivation to employees on assigned tasks
- Responsible for best in class in Safety, Quality, and Schedule performance
- Prioritize job tasks while participating in the hands on work process
- Assign and direct crafts workers on installations of process internals such as trays, packing, grid, feed pipe, distributors, collectors, etc
- Notify Site Management of project challenges or issues and suggest possible solutions and alternatives
- Ensure sufficient task analysis are completed to carry work out safely.
- Ensure all direct labouring control work to safe working procedures and systems.
- Co-ordinate and allocate work to trade employees in accordance with directions.
- Request equipment, materials and consumables as required with in limits of authority.
- Monitor the use of materials and care of equipment and plant to minimise waste and damage.
- Provide leadership and direction to assigned labour.
- Ensure all work is carried out to quality and specification requirements and that documentation is completed on time.
- Supervising mechanical workers and making sure work is completed in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintanance of Volvo Tractor & Kalmar Forklifter Heavy Duty Capacity 40 to 45 tons
- Daily time cards are completed accurately and on time.
- Assist in interviewing new employees.