- check proper tempeture
- package product in accurate organized and timely manner
- made sure meat was packaged
- setting up equipment adding additional parts
- Used slicing equipment to cut meat production per size specifications
- Performed quality assurance of meat products
- Measured weight; price product & various component material
- Prepared, packing and applied appropriate labeling
- Maintain cleanliness of food service area at all times
- Packing various types of meat and vacuum sealing the products
- Following the correct policies and hygiene procedures
- Ensuring all products meet a high standard of quality
- Weighing and pricing products
- Operating different machinery correctly
- Completion of ‘Line Runner’ training
- Washing down equipment frequently and thoroughly
- Unloaded fresh, cured, boxed meats and poultry from delivery trucks.
- Participated with stock and inventory procedures.
- Maintained cleanliness of food service area.
- Transported meats to storage room on the conveyor and with a hand truck.