- Wrap, weigh, label and price cuts of meat.
- Prepare and place meat cuts and products in display counter, so they will appear attractive and catch the shopper’s eye.
- Prepare special cuts of meat ordered by customers.
- Receive, inspect, and store meat upon delivery, to ensure meat quality.
- Record quantity of meat received and issued to cooks and/or keep records of meat sales.
- Provides excellent and professional customer service.
- Cuts, prepares, and handles all meat and seafood in accordance with PCC Standards.
- Maintain scales, labels, and signage in accordance with regulations and PCC Standards.
- Merchandises the department to enhance shopping experience and maximize sales.
- Ensures department sanitation, cleanliness and safety standards are met.
- Produce finished meat products cut trimmed to specifications
- production line worker
- Managed food resources, memorized orders and wrote patron’s food orders on slips
- Weighed and labeled products.
- Meat cutting
- Processing of animals, skinning and hanging animals in cooler
- Wrapping of customers orders
- Keeping track of customers orders
- Cleaning of the cut room
- Use computer to place orders.
- Inventory every month since I’ve been with the company.
- Cut meat for the case.
- Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.