- Providing company employees with comprehensive educational support and supplementary tuition in Mathematics
- Created instructional materials appropriate for students with a wide range of mental, physical and emotional maturities.
- Created and adapted lesson plans and classroom work to meet students’ individual needs.
- Designed lesson plans and instructional material conforming to current state and district standards.
- Maintained comprehensive student records documenting attendance, grades and progress towards goals.
- Routinely evaluated students’ progress towards lesson objectives through assessments like homework, quizzes, and tests
- Advise or assist in obtaining maximum performance that the students can provide
- Teach proper questioning the answer based on scheme
- Provide professional consulting services to students.
- I work there as a marker paper of junior student. Also, I trained them in Mathematics subjects which is how to improve their marks
- Assist the student in developing their confidence and ability in mathematics
- Conveying instruction for a task through a number of approaches to ensure their effective understanding
- Setting homework tasks
- Liaising with the student and parents to schedule tutoring sessions
- Used a variety of teaching methods depending on individual learning style.
- Provided video tutoring using the online platform to students.
- Assisted with test preparation homework help study skills and improved note-taking.
- Helped students master material content.
- Take notes on the material in an assigned class each semester
- Make myself available as a help resource in the tutoring center for at least 4 hours weekly
- Conduct review sessions for my assigned class before tests
- Effectively communicate with other employees and upper management to ensure students are assisted properly