- Arranging materials as per Bill of Materials (BM) and preparing Material Indent.
- Calculating Re-order level of items, finding obsolete items and arranging removal.
- Market Survey and preparing Vendor Information Database.
- Analysis of Purchase Requisitions and preparing Purchase Order (PO).
- Purchasing Steel Items from Local Market, Monitoring Galvanisation Process.
- Vendor dealings, finding new source of materials and subcontractors, vendor negotiation.
- Maintaining records according to ISO procedures in computerized system.
- Creation of MM# in SAP for materials like HIBE & CSDT as per the requisition & SLAs.
- Material Cataloging and Creation, Amend, De Duplication checking, Block using MM01, MM02, MM03 & MM06 T-codes respectively.
- Preparation of Purchase Order Text for Materials/Spare Parts.
- Bill of Materials Creation, Amend using CS01 & CS02 T-Codes.
materials engineer (intern)
- Experienced the process from copper extraction to producing electric cables and electric accessories
- Carried out several projects regarding Armoured Cables, Copper anode casting, resistance butt-welding, material selection for contact material of switches and design project of sound-proofing a machine.
- Evaluated manufacturing equipments and processes to identify ways to optimize product magnetic performance or reduce manufacturing cycle time
- Helped company attain customer loyalty by delivering creative solutions to technical problems which were reported by upset customers