- Perform inventory.
- Run assembly line.
- Operate heat seal machine.
- Operate heat transfer machine.
- Load completed orders.
- Process jobs in timely manner.
- Make sure production areas are fully stocked and have the products they need to fulfill orders and move quickly, sometimes working with automated machines or to fulfill and track the orders.
- Gathering of components and parts needed for the manufacture of a particular assembly or product as a kit and issued to the point of use.
- Prep outgoing material for delivery.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Pick product from inventory, verifying quanities.
- Determine how product will be pack according to method of shipment or customer request.
- Verify quantity packed against packing/ picking list.
- Generally keeps the Warehouse safe, clean, and efficient work place.
- Load/unload trailors
- Pest control/drove my own company vehicle.