- used strong machinery (standing forklift)
- Loaded/unloaded pallets to and from semi trailers with appropriate product in a fast timely matter
- Used basic math knowledge
- Worked with peers to make sure daily production goals were met
- Communicate with supervisors
- Made sure semi docks were clean from debris and hazardous impediments
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material needs.
- Request replacement materials for in Plant storage from the Company’s Warehouse, using handheld inventory scanner.
- Move stock and other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks and delivery vehicles using;Manual Pallet Jack
- Electric Walk-behind Pallet Jack
- Electric Stand-On Fork Truck
- Electric Sit-Down Fork Truck
- Organizing warehouse shelves and products.
- Manage recycled products and oversee their removal.
- Pulling products off shelves that customers have ordered.
- Unloading/ loading trucks.
- operating forklift.
- Unload the product from the boxes.
- Check the product for any damage.
- Add price tag and package the product.
- Weigh materials to be loaded onto trucks, fill out paperwork for the load, then load trucks with forklift
- Pack or fold materials for different customers.
- Operated fork-lift to move merchandise.
- Picked and packed material to be shipped to different customers.
- Coordinate with other agencies such as waste mgmt., truck drivers, and other personnel, to ensure job success