- Unloaded merchandise as it arrived using forklifts
- Kept and maintained logs to locate stored merchandise
- Used proper and safe procedures in the storing and moving of hazardous materials.
- Load and unload truck or
- Down packed adhesives into customer specified containers.
- Ran several different machines for filling process.
- Assisted with quality control.
- Labeled and packaged customers orders.
- Ran forklift under supervisors licence.
- Operate small cranes to transport or position large parts.ious departments.
- Read maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions. van
- Maintained a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Conducted operations in a manner that promotes safety while complying with OSHA and MSDS standards
material handler/machine operator
- Maintained inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock recording location of inventory.
- Maintains a safe working environment by ensuring all safety guidelines are updated according to city standards and having these strictly implemented throughout job site.
- Cleaned and removed debris from shipping and receiving sections to prevent accidents and keep areas clear.
- Operated forklifts and pallet jacks to move, pick or put away products scrap and trash bins.
- Manually or mechanically load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles
- Retrieve finished products and move them to shipping.
- Use forklift to retrieve parts or supplies from warehouse.
- Occasionally loaded a truck with finished product using forklift.