material controller (intern)
- Update and manage the SAP system daily
- Update the system for ins and outs of materials from the warehouse.
- Receiving and managing warehouse materials
- Manage documents of the warehouse daily records
- In charge of Material planning and procurement of Parts for Production & prototype builds and effectively evaluating & simplifying purchase sources of supply in order to deliver the materials on time.
- Preparing & downloading the BOM for the projects based on marketing team requirement (Spec) and finalizing the BOM with the coordination of CFT team.
- Sending out the Schedule Agreements to the suppliers against the parts requisitions.
- Raising Purchase order Requisitions for the new parts & Inventory management.
- Following up with the global & local suppliers for the parts delivery and tracking the shipments for their timely delivery.
- Sending out Material Ready Sheet for the status of the parts to the build site.
- Efficient inventory controlling using the forecast data along with the build plan.
- Ability to handle multiple task.
- Computer Navigation skills.
- Assist delivery
- Train in Production Planning Control and Impex
- Expert in Material Control
- Registration of supply requests.
- Purchasing new materials, tools, and consumables to satisfy fabrication shop needs.
- Communication with customer representatives in terms of material management to resolve misunderstandings between customer and contractor.
- Sort materials before loading and unloading.