- Meet customers to introduce our products and make good deals.
- Decide a timeline for payment of delivered goods.
- Understand the trend of the market.
- Suggest goods according to the trend of market.
- Ensures that applications and agreements for services are accurately prepared and on a timely basis.
- House wiring files are properly maintained
- The monthly marketing updates and summaries are accurate and timely.
- Carry out surveys of prospective extensions.
- Reaching out to customers of different ages, background, status etc.
- Providing Financial support to those who are unable to make it by today, tomorow or even another payday.
- Creating great customer rapor an satisfaction resulting in positive feed backs an increase production for company.
- Braing storming new ideas to capture better opportunites to build a bigger customer base.
- Also giving back to customers with a little incentive occasionally just to show some appreciate for their services!
- The main goal was to spread word about the company’s new online platform for wines while engaging with new clientele while referring and building new relationships with prospective partners.
- Assist clients in understanding the company’s platform
- Provide technical guidance and support regarding the website and company
- Provided clients with detailed instructions on how to fill out forms.
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including automobile, fire, landlord, property, and umbrella or specialized policies such as marine and scheduled property.
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured.
- Sell, issue and bind coverage as needed.
- Organize all required New York State documentation and signatures for audits and reports.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers for newly onboarded agencies within the corporation.
- Designated to improve upon current customer retention by converting monoline business to multi-line and to regain business lost through personally assigned company initiatives.