- Devised and deployed online marketing plans with effective SEO and online marketing campaign strategies.
- Implemented branding to improve sales and maximize effectiveness.
- Utilized effective marketing methods to increase sales membership.
- Partnered with Some payment gateway and logistics companies.
- Maintained in-depth understanding of company products and customer buying preferences.
- Successfully launched online consumer targeting and marketing strategy.
- Worked with marketing teams to create, deploy and optimize effective campaigns for b2b clients.
- Reflect the core values of Home Instead Senior Care.
- Responsible for researching and developing Referral Provider Network relationships and producing referrals; performs all phases of consultative sales process, including preparation and documentation of cold calls, follow-up calls, diagnosis of referral source and client needs, recommendation of appropriate Home Instead® services and additional community resources, maintaining and nurturing existing referral accounts, including follow-up, as necessary.
- Achieve inquiry generation objectives for assigned territory with the primary goal of bringing in new business to increase overall market share. Target accounts include, but are not limited to, hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, hospice, rehabilitation centers, etc.
- In conjunction with Home Instead Senior Care franchise leadership, develops sales and marketing plans, detailing weekly and monthly activities focused on meeting or exceeding established goals.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Home Instead Senior Care brand. Effectively presents Home Instead Senior Care marketing materials and services to referral providers, including 1:1 meetings, as well as planning, arranging and conducting formal group presentations to referral providers.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls; presentations; closed sales; and follow-up activities within the assigned territory, including the use of software to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Develop a database of qualified leads from referrals through face-to-face cold calling on referral providers, email, telephone and Web.
- Making lists describing product or service offerings. for the product we sell.
- Kept all campaigns and marketing collateral in line with branding and focused on target consumers.
- Collaborated with designers and editorial team on marketing materials.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Collaborated with customers to develop project scopes and managed ongoing milestones.
- Gathered business requirements at all levels to set effective policies and make strategic decisions.
- Utilized effective marketing methods to increase sales 20%.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Organized a TEDx Talk featuring Indian Astronaut Wing Commander Rakesh Sharma
- Led a team of 40 students towards the goal
- Was responsible for all the marketing and publicity of the event including Social Media and offline
- Managed Burger King Brand (Among top 5 Ad spenders) in the Kuwaiti market