Marketing Director Resume Examples
marketing director (formal: administrative program specialist)
- Formulate, direct, coordinate and manage production of all marketing materials, publications, advertisements, press releases.
- Hire, mentor, coordinate, and manage graphic design and marketing student interns.
- Co-create and maintain the CCP Website, such as create conference and calendar web pages.
- Develop and institute new programming, such as DigiPen Institute of Technology Summer camps, and Adventures in Lifelong Learning volunteer program.
- Identify operational system challenges; create and implement strategic management solutions, implement project management processes.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Contribute (Web page development program)
marketing director/ creative director
- Ambassador of the University of Wisconsin-Parkside’s ‘engaged campus’ philosophy
- Publish periodic articles showcasing CCP programs of community involvement
- Publish and submit nominations for outstanding staff service award considerations
- Conduct creative marketing for conferences and programming on very limited or no budget
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives.
- Coordinate marketing events to promote services in local communities. Developed and conducted satisfaction surveys to ensure clients needs were met.
- Kept inventor of promotional items and updated material as needed.
- Implement project management model, encompassing all stages of feasibility, planning, design, implementation, rollout, and post review.
marketing director (volunteer)
- Handling the Facebook and Instagram page
- Managing a team of content creators and graphic designers
- Dealing with agencies and writing the creative brief Revising on the monthly Social Media plan
- Putting the strategy of each month
- Contributing in getting speakers for the event
- Working on sponsorship
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs and partnerships
- Design advertising campaigns for three bingo halls operated by the company
- Direct the hiring and training of marketing staff
- Create promotions and activities to increase profit in bingo halls
- Create customer loyalty programs to increase repeat business
- Devised and deployed online marketing plans with effective SEO and online marketing campaign strategies.
- Implemented branding to improve sales and maximize effectiveness.
- Utilized effective marketing methods to increase sales membership.
- Partnered with Some payment gateway and logistics companies.
- Maintained in-depth understanding of company products and customer buying preferences.
- Successfully launched online consumer targeting and marketing strategy.
- Worked with marketing teams to create, deploy and optimize effective campaigns for b2b clients.
- Reflect the core values of Home Instead Senior Care.
- Responsible for researching and developing Referral Provider Network relationships and producing referrals; performs all phases of consultative sales process, including preparation and documentation of cold calls, follow-up calls, diagnosis of referral source and client needs, recommendation of appropriate Home Instead® services and additional community resources, maintaining and nurturing existing referral accounts, including follow-up, as necessary.
- Achieve inquiry generation objectives for assigned territory with the primary goal of bringing in new business to increase overall market share. Target accounts include, but are not limited to, hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, hospice, rehabilitation centers, etc.
- In conjunction with Home Instead Senior Care franchise leadership, develops sales and marketing plans, detailing weekly and monthly activities focused on meeting or exceeding established goals.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Home Instead Senior Care brand. Effectively presents Home Instead Senior Care marketing materials and services to referral providers, including 1:1 meetings, as well as planning, arranging and conducting formal group presentations to referral providers.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls; presentations; closed sales; and follow-up activities within the assigned territory, including the use of software to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Develop a database of qualified leads from referrals through face-to-face cold calling on referral providers, email, telephone and Web.
- Making lists describing product or service offerings. for the product we sell.
- Kept all campaigns and marketing collateral in line with branding and focused on target consumers.
- Collaborated with designers and editorial team on marketing materials.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Collaborated with customers to develop project scopes and managed ongoing milestones.
- Gathered business requirements at all levels to set effective policies and make strategic decisions.
- Utilized effective marketing methods to increase sales 20%.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Organized a TEDx Talk featuring Indian Astronaut Wing Commander Rakesh Sharma
- Led a team of 40 students towards the goal
- Was responsible for all the marketing and publicity of the event including Social Media and offline
- Managed Burger King Brand (Among top 5 Ad spenders) in the Kuwaiti market
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.