- Doing market research
- Founding member of a non-profit organization
- Hosting events to promote the Foodcoop Maastricht
- Student job.
market researcher (intern)
- Finding out the suspect & prospect.
- Collecting information about the competitor.
- Search for the potential customer.
- Fixing meeting with potential customer for regional manager.
- Sales practice.
- QUALITY CERTIFIED EXAM EXPERTISE.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR COLLECTING MARKET DATA AND EVALUATING INFORMATION FROM DIVERSE MARKET SOURCE.
- INVOLVED IN VARIOUS ASPECTS OF THE MARKET RESEARCH PROJECTS REQUIREMENT CAPTURING & IMPLEMENTATION.
- AREAS OF EXPERTISE ON MARKET RESEARCH TOOLS, DATA ANALYSIS, CONSUMER TRENDS AND COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE.
- DEFINING AND PLANNING THE INFORMATION BASED ON CURRENT TRENDS. VERIFIED METHODS OF DATA COLLECTION ARE EFFECTIVE AND ACCURATE.
senior market researcher
- Hands-on experience in making industry report writing (Electronics & Semiconductor)
- Conducting primary and secondary research
- Proficiency in Market Engineering (excel sheet)
- Training junior associates and guiding them in the research project
- Providing consultant service to the client on their business requirement to help them in growing business
- Conducting surveys (including field surveys), interviews, preparing questionnaires
- Attending Client calls to understand the specific requirements
- Research, document, rate, or select about the product from it’s qualified clients
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, and engineers, to ensure job success on the field.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices