- Identify, prioritize, contact new accommodation properties and ensure pricing and availability competitiveness in assigned market.
- Manage top accounts – own, develop and manage top accounts in assigned destination and ensure the team develops mutually beneficial accommodation property relationships to grow market share.
- Report & analyze – plan with line manager, implement, and monitor agreed KPIs and be able to analyze, visualize and discuss trends, issues and opportunities with team and manager.
- Understand the industry and its developments – very good knowledge of pros and cons of
- competitor models, market trends & landscape, accommodation rate structure and yield management, connectivity options and customer booking trends.
- Optimize use of process and systems – Be familiar with full spectrum of business tools and ensure the team makes use of the systems
- Guide the hotels to enter information into extranet to completion.
- Created buzz and excitement in promoting a product to the general public
- Brought products to life with one-on-one consumer interaction
- Solidified the brand/consumer relationship
- Initiated the extra mile to exceed the consumer’s expectations
- Managed all monetary transactions and kiosk
- Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Being in charge of the market set up and take down
- Making schedules for the market and the employees
- Supervising other employees
- Work with hotels on promotional activities to increase bookings.
- Oversee the daily operations of the Deep Clean Division.
- Hire & train partners.
- Develop partners for future roles within company.
- P&L responsibilities.
- Grew business 30% year of year.
- Improved Net Income 30% year over year.
- Plan&lead business activities and objectives to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, to increase productivity.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of the company and to determine areas of potential cost reduction.
- Direct activities of departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, and distribution of products.
- Prepare and manage budgets for approval.
- Define and present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes and other items affecting business.