Market Manager Resume Examples
- Identify, prioritize, contact new accommodation properties and ensure pricing and availability competitiveness in assigned market.
- Manage top accounts – own, develop and manage top accounts in assigned destination and ensure the team develops mutually beneficial accommodation property relationships to grow market share.
- Report & analyze – plan with line manager, implement, and monitor agreed KPIs and be able to analyze, visualize and discuss trends, issues and opportunities with team and manager.
- Understand the industry and its developments – very good knowledge of pros and cons of
- competitor models, market trends & landscape, accommodation rate structure and yield management, connectivity options and customer booking trends.
- Optimize use of process and systems – Be familiar with full spectrum of business tools and ensure the team makes use of the systems
- Guide the hotels to enter information into extranet to completion.
- Created buzz and excitement in promoting a product to the general public
- Brought products to life with one-on-one consumer interaction
- Solidified the brand/consumer relationship
- Initiated the extra mile to exceed the consumer’s expectations
- Managed all monetary transactions and kiosk
- Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Being in charge of the market set up and take down
- Making schedules for the market and the employees
- Supervising other employees
- Work with hotels on promotional activities to increase bookings.
- Oversee the daily operations of the Deep Clean Division.
- Hire & train partners.
- Develop partners for future roles within company.
- P&L responsibilities.
- Grew business 30% year of year.
- Improved Net Income 30% year over year.
- Plan&lead business activities and objectives to ensure continuing operations, to maximize returns on investments, to increase productivity.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of the company and to determine areas of potential cost reduction.
- Direct activities of departments concerned with production, pricing, sales, and distribution of products.
- Prepare and manage budgets for approval.
- Define and present reports concerning activities, expenses, budgets, government statutes and other items affecting business.
market manager/new home sales consultant
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Setting appointments
- Show/Demonstrate the model home & spec homes
- Assist customers with selection of home site, house plan, and structural options
- Ensure the available signs on lots are straight & placed correctly
- Organize completed purchase and sale agreements & send off documents to the corporate office, design center, and lender
- Assist in staging the homes
- Identify key markets & type of hotel products that would compliment company’s current product offerings and revenue growth
- Giving training on company’s software like PMS, Booking engine & Channel manager connectivity to hoteliers is main prime focus finding new opportunity that can help in increasing the net revenue of the company.
- Advocating and educating self service support on rates and inventory management to partners.
- Reviewing monthly production reports and providing feedback to top producing hotel.
- Ensuring inventory levels exceed demand throughout the market.
- Maintaining 9-12 month running inventory and rates.
- Analyzing weekly reports, negotiating and securing market deals & merchandising all deals on company website.
- Demonstrating and reinforcing the behaviors that make every shopping experience “Easy” for our customers.
- Optimizing all sales opportunities through execution of merchandising, marketing and sales programs.
- Training, supporting and supervising General Managers to ensure that company goals for customer service, sales, expense, payroll, inventory shrinkage and profit are achieved and exceeded according to plan.
- Ensuring timely communication between store management, distribution centers and corporate offices to facilitate effective execution of plans and procedures.
- Developing associates through training, coaching and placement in order to maintain a high caliber team.
- Ensuring security, safety and loss prevention.
- Responsible for creating and executing the marketing plan for the regions within the state.
- Outreach to different local and national non-profit organizations in order to create events which would highlight both companies while creating a sense of community to our members.
- Review corporate marketing materials to reflect the local options.
- Collaborate with corporate marketing to create advertisements and unique marketing materials.
- Educate providers and their staff on the inner workings of our plans.
- Responsible for marketing event budget of over $1.5 million.
market manager/ cashier
- Send out weekly email blasts to realtors
- Displays a thorough knowledge of the company’s product lines, subdivisions, and relative community facilities
- Set up Realtor presentations/open houses to drive sales in specific communities
- Utilize my business social media pages to promote sales
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.