- Tested products or subassemblies for functionality or quality and troubleshot problems with equipment, devices or products.
- DEMONSTRATES EFFECTIVENESS AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN TIME MANAGEMENT
- PERFORM IN -LINE PROCESS MONITORING ACTIVITIES, ENGINEERING EVALUATION, EXPERIMENT AND PROCESS OPTIMIZATION
- RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIFT LINE EQUIPMENT SUSTAINING MAINTENANCE, PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
- Responsible for operation and maintenance and development of the followingequipment in a clean room environment like Lambda Physik Laser machine, MetrolinePlasma machine, Thermal Compression Bonder, ATS Nozzle Attach machine, ATS andDT grit blasting machine.
- Responsible to update database for the status of the product being manufactured andthe status of the manufacturing line machines and to coordinate to all support groupsregarding yield improvements and machine modification.
- Excellent experience in grit blasting process and maintenance of equipment in a cleanroom environment with class 1000. Maintenance of ATS and DT grit blasting machines.
- Knowledge in SPC, Lean manufacturing and Total Preventive Maintenance.
- Ensure calibrations are diagnostics are ran on machines in an efficient and seamless manner.
- Troubleshoot various dynamic problems arising from diagnostic or calibration results.
- Respond to troubleshooting requests from other modules with efficacy and accuracy.
- Find solutions to common problems with given written procedures. (SPECS)
- Ensure Wafers In Process (WIP) is processed in a timely manner using sorting tool.
- Impeccable attention to detail in ensuring wafers are processed accurately in databases.
- Adhere to strict safety standards in a clean room setting.
manufacturing technician (contract)
- Set-up and operated vial washing machines, stack vials into containers and label the containers.
- Packed bulk medicines after manufacturing, labeling and palletizing them for inspection and shipment.
- Sanitized production areas according to Standard Operation Procedures.
- Dissembled manufacturing equipment to sterilize and autoclave for the next operation.
- Entered information into computer data base for record keeping.
- Demonstrate flexibility by working effectively in many areas of the company as required.
- Inspect, test and repair products for conformance to specifications.
- Monitor production operations or equipment to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Operate automated inspection equipment such as 5DX and Vitrox X-Ray machines.
- Conduct employee training in equipment operations and safety procedures.