- Enforce safety and ergonomic regulations.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of semi-conductor processing.
- Plan and establish assignments and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Conduct employee training in equipment operations and safety procedures, or assign employee training to experienced workers.
- Interpret specifications and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Read and analyze charts and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Plan and organize production based on available equipment, materials and manpower to meet production schedules.
- Responsible to assign duties to supervisors/production operators and place them in relevant work stations according to their skills and experience.
- Monitoring & controlling departmental daily inventory to ensure inventory is within target as well as EOL parts clearance within defined timeline.
- Successfully in deliver daily planed volume using 96% manning & meet 100% LIP, successfully in improving drives output 10% by using 4M concept – Man, method, machine & Materials.
- Appointed as Environment Health & Safety (EHS) department representative, with the concept of zero accident in the manufacturing floor, participate in the fire drill, Chemical spill drill & safety campaign – stair case, machine, hostel & Chemical usage.
- Excursion Prevention through Effective Fault Detection & achieving quality DPPM metric from 500-600 to 200-300 through various awareness program.
- Leads and manages 24/7 operations for 4 departments and 4 rotating shifts, overseeing 60+ employees.
- Implemented production schedules across 4 shifts.
- Focused on continuous improvements, Lean, 5s, WIP and material management.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all production management duties in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensures production follows appropriate workflow and standard operating methods.
- Plan, implement and update manufacturing schedule.
- Establish and monitor production goals, support engineering development to aid in production improvements in a class 1000 clean room.
- Making sure that all work is being performed in a safe, efficient manner.
- Communicate, Train, guide and coach employees to achieve operational initiatives that optimize team efforts in the manufacturing of high quality products.
- Mentor and develop lower level supervisors. Evaluate interpersonal skills, provide feedback and recommend as well as methods to improve interpersonal communications.
- Schedule and assign personnel to work according to the demand of the manufacturing schedules.
- Continually assess the limitations of equipment capacity and materials supply to directly make adjustments to personal for optimization of manufacturing output.
- Assess each employee’s abilities and skills to match with capabilities required for each area of the manufacturing floor.
- Monitor and track output, manufacturing processes, labor efficiencies, direct operating expenses and quality indicators for assigned cost centers.
- Plan daily, weekly and monthly build.
- Strategies how to meet the target base on daily available manpower and tackle issues.
- Execute build plan and strategies to output quality products.
- Control manpower, scrap, materials and consumables.