Manufacturing Engineer Resume Examples
- Directly work with clients such as Tesla, Applied Materials, Flextronics for DFM and NPI’s
- Understand and relay design needs from designer to manufacturing
- Leading manufacturing process improvements and automation.
- Reduced scrap/cost for laser cutting vendors by 25%
- Incorporated EDM to reduce machining time by up to half
- Managed team of mfg. and IT engineers to automate SPC data collection
- Performing supplier audits and working with them to maintain yields
- Original equipment manufacturer(OEM) for TATA Motors India Ltd
- Experience in Design and Manufacturing of Plastic Injection Moulds
- Press line production and Die Engineering
- Monitoring Jigs and Fixtures manufacturing
- Cost Optimization of aeronautical products using Design for Manufacturability and Assembly (DFMA) tools and manufacturing knowledge
- Designing welding and machining fixtures to improve lead times
- Collaborating with suppliers in Asia and also local for quality
- Performing GRRs and ensuring PQR
- Worked as a contract manufacturing engineer at Pratt & Whitney Advanced Coating Technologies
- Implemented a database for tracking tooling failures, identifying the major points of failure and allowing them to be redesigned to increase tool longevity
- Automated the calculation of quality statistics, reducing the time spent aggregating and and evaluating the data from two days to less than an hour
- Created 3D visual models of turbine blade coating specifications, allowing ambiguities in the prints to be found prior to pilot runs, reducing scrap parts
- Supervising installation of new devices.
- Developing a system of quality control to improve yield.
- Interpreting technical proposals and organizing the development and trial of new products.
- Coordinating a system of examination and trial runs in conjunction with subsidiary companies to improve efficiency of production line.
- Determine root causes of failures and recommend changes in designs or processing methods.
- Investigate or resolve operational problems
- Lead in the development of Request for Proposal for new customization system.
- Lead in the technical evaluation of proposal received from customer manufacturer for new customization system.
- Prepare the Bill of Materials (BOM) and quote of books
- Responsibilities in design and system testplan. Oversees delivery and assembly of the system.
- Responsible to introduce new preexistence system for the manufacturing operation.
- Design, deliver and maintain customization system and process to meet customer requirement and standardization.
- Provide technical support for product and Line stops/purges/quality issues.
manufacturing engineer/us expansion team
- Resolve non-structural systemic product problem sand yield issues.
- Ensure manufacturing test capacity is sufficient for material requirement plans.
- Focal contact person on all technical issues by technician during integration and testing.
- Accountable impact-form,fit and function.
sr. manufacturing engineer/project manager
- Key project engineering support for all aspects of a new $20M robotic painting system as well as support for an existing electrostatic paint department.
- Design engineering for (2) factory subassembly departments, including the design of an extensive loader bucket assembly stand and all related lifting equipment to support the new system.
- Provided principal mechanical design of fixtures, racks, carts, lifting devices and paint masking devices.
- Completely overhauled all Operations Material Sheets, and time studies for the construction and forestry paint department.
- Factory Subject Matter Expert in paint operations and manufacturing process engineering.
- Program PLC’s using Micrologix 500 to control automated clamping systems.
- Programmed HMI’s for the use in automation of manufacturing.
- Programmed autonomous vehicles for the carrying and delivery of product for the automation processes.
- Used various CAD and engineering software (Inventor, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Creo 5).
- Specialized in all kind of Die & Molds, and knowledge of machining strategies including depth of cut, Feed rate, Speed RPM and programmers strategies, according to material shape and material HRC consideration
- Plate Roughing, Finishing, flatness and Grinding margin and Special type of Thread on Milling Machine
- Weight calculation, bill of material & CMM investigation. Machine maintenance.
- Part design and Assembly animation and simulation. Engineering analysis on part design and make robust design
- Successfully developed plastic injection Mold for CAP closure & water bottle Die.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.