- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records .
- Efficiently submitted the business reports using MS-Excel to National Business Heads. The main parameters of focus were revenue, type of policy, sales , time period, region. The processing was done on quantitative data
- Actively observed and monitored the progress and market share of clients (insurance companies).
- Effective used past data to predict the upcoming business using trend lines thereby helping in demand forecasting
- Efficiently offered real time business solutions to the clients and the related insurance companies to increase sales.
- Analyzed data to point out the key factors influencing the sale of insurance of companies
- I was assigned different functions of HR like recruitment process : planning, advertisement, applications, scrutiny, interview, selection and joining formalities of new employees.
- I was involved in Performance Appraisal, process of performance management from giving appraisal form to head of department and managing the process.
- I was also part of 5S implantation in the organization and department got first prize. KAIZEN’S theory for maintaining 5 disciplines at workplace.
- KAIZEN means CONTINUOUS IMPROVING.
- 5S means SORT, SET IN ORDER, SHINE, STANDARDIZE and SUSTAIN.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.Represent organizations or promote their objectives at official functions or delegate representatives to do so.
- Preparing Balance Sheet Reconciliations including Bank Reconciliations in Blackline.
- Preparing Daily and Monthly Journals and Posting them in PeopleSoft.
- Daily Accounts Matching in T-recs Software.
- worked under deadlines to inspect and maintain aircraft in accordance with regulations and standards of AIA
- ensuring that the aircraft is in top working order and to then repair any problems before it leaves the ground
- Checking, maintaining aviation maintenance work such as repair of engines, power units, power train systems, rotor systems, propellers, and specific electrical parts.
- Formulate the conceptual design of aeronautical or aerospace products or systems to meet customer requirements.