- Trained workers in updated processes, leading classes and preparing manual for ongoing support.
- Documented organizational problems and procedures by compiling and modeling data.
- Strategized alternative procedures based on collected data.
- Managed effective implementation, monitoring personal and reviewing progress.
- Evaluated functions, work and methods of personnel through observation and interviews.
- Recommended implementation strategies for new systems, procedures and organizational change.
- Fostered positive employee relationships, maintaining open lines of communication and applying result based relation strategies.
- Provide information or technical assistance to government departments, donor agencies, or the private companies on the project management
- Collect and analyze data for monitoring and evaluation projects.
- Review existing environmental and development policies, guidelines, norms and laws.
- Develop environmental and climate change project schedules and budgets.
- Communicate findings of environmental and climate change studies or proposals to the clients.
- Help in the process of starting up a new online based Retail company to attend mexican market and expand the operation in the future to other countries.
- Identify the need for initial resources.
- Serve on boards of directors and management committees.
- Enhanced work force by coordinating orientation sessions, job skill training and other employee development initiatives.
- Help organization to maximize growth.
- ProvidEobjective advice and strategies to improve company efficiency.
- Analyse organisational shortcoming and discussing with clients possible solutions and strategies to facilitate efficient operation.
- Identify options for the organization and suggest recommendations for change.
- Implement and issue instructions and operational procedures and standards.
- Ms Office
- Internet and Research(Browsing and E-mailing)
- Marketing and Sales
- Creative and Innovative