maintenance worker (part time)
- Painting, preparation and second fixing to buildings.
- Use of power tools in a safe manner.
- Operating, storage and maintenance of plant and machinery e.g. vehicles, trailer, whipper snipper, chainsaws, power tools, poisons.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc)
- Managing each tee box
- Maintained building and grounds of Joint Force Headquarters
- Performed minor to intermediate repairs of plumbing, electrical, structural
- Coined by State General for excellence in work
- Performs cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping, etc.
- Performs minor fixes such as repairing broken locks, filling gaps on walls, etc.
- Does garden or yard upkeep by mowing the lawn, collecting trash, etc.
- Tasks include plumbing work, painting, cleaning sidewalks, repairing equipment.
- Reports to facilities or maintenance manager regarding issues resolved those needing attention, and those currently in progress.
- Painted park benches and picnic tables
- Maintained the gardens, beaches, and public areas
- Trail brushing
- Changing and disposing of garbage daily
- Filled in pot holes along the main road
- Ensuring all fire pits are cleaned and free of garbage while educating the public on being ‘FireSmart’
- Educating the public on how to properly extinguish a burning fire
- Replace water meters
- Repair water meters
- Assisted in underground pipe replacements
- Assisted in main breaks
- Operate front loader
- Operate Fork lift