- Assemble and maintain physical structures, using hand or power tools.
- Prepare work stations for use by mechanics and repairers.
- Hold or supply tools, parts, equipment, and supplies for other workers.
- Learned the importance of safety in the workplace.
- Maintenance on all machines across factory
- Fixing equipment on production line to get the line back running
- Installing racking, security cameras, white boards and more
- Experience with fork lifts, scissor lifts and boom lifts.
- Fabrication with metal and wood to fix issues and improve the work space
- Inspect parts, gym equipment, or studios for cleanliness, damage, and compliance with standards or regulations.
- Lubricate machinery, or perform minor repairs or adjustments, using hand tools.
- Mix cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions, or other compounds.
- Move and/rack weights
- Maintenance in Plumbing, Painting, Electrical
- General TV, Cable, and Telephone Maintenance
- Changing door lock batteries, Programming and Updating door locks
- Learned how to treat guests in the workplace.
- Cared for both the nature and man-made structures in the park.
- Aided visitors with directions and other various inquiries
- Remained available whenever possible due to the high activity in the summer months
- Prepare classrooms for floor refinishing.