- Schedule important routine maintenance and perform such on equipment and machines used for jobs and document it
- Keep all maintenance records properly
- Repair and also troubleshoot every defective equipment
- Clean and maintain every part of the building and store, including the windows, floors, roofs, and restroom
- Remove dirt and trash from the floor and empty trash bins appropriately
- Run errand as described by the superior officer
- Keep all work areas organized and clean Clean ceiling vents; mop, vacuum, sweep, and dust all dirt prone areas engage in special projects and certain heavy cleansing tasks
- Assemble and install electrical, plumbing, mechanical, and structural components and accessories, using hand or power tools.
- Check for corrosion, distortion, and invisible cracks in the floating dock structures, and pilings.
- Inspect, operate, or test and repair sanitation pump out equipment.
- Work in cold box and/or freezer for extended periods of time in temperatures around or below freezing. Stack, lift, move, and empty filled crates. Use a ladder when stocking higher shelves.
- Maintain ice before and after Zamboni drivers clean the surface.
- Give spectators and visitors directions and information.
- Uphold safety standards; ensure sport participants follow arena rules.
- Monitor game times so all events stay on schedule.
- Study and follow sport and league rules to ensure fair play when operating the penalty box or clock.
- All job duties done under minimal supervision, with no immediate supervisor or manager on site for most shifts.
- Basic plumbing including bathroom sink upgrades, some tiling, toilet leaks and repairs or complete replacements, tap repairs and replacement, drain repairs and unblocking, roof leaks.
- Fence repairs, timber and pool fence.
- Basic carpentry.
- Artificial turf repairs.
- Responsible in troubleshooting the machine if there is any problem and complaint from the clients.
- Elevators with and without drawing and do repair or parts replacement whenever necessary.
- To check the operation of OSG (Over Speed Governor), ARD (Automatic Rescue Device), Connecting cables in control panel and COP panel.
- To repair or replace the parts such as safety locks, Door slippers, Cables and Rollers.
- Connect the electrical wiring to control panels and electric motors and inspect the wiring connections of V3F, Door drive, Rectifier, Relays and transformers and Motors.
- Adjust and check in Counter weights, Break shoe and liners, Oil level.
- Alignments and clearance of Cars and hoist ways to ensure that equipment’s operates properly.