- Maintained and repaired specialized equipment found in laundries.
- Managed subcontractors and building services.
- Performed light plumbing and electrical maintenance.
- Prepare purchase registration document .
- responsible for maintaining schoolcleaning
- maintaining a safe space
- Set up for maintenance goods.
- Landscape the grounds of the four main buildings on the property.
- Provide janitorial services for the facilities.
- Safely place traffic safety cones on the bridge to coordinate traffic flow.
- Flagger- direct the speed of traffic through work zones.
- Use power tools to cut grass using safety techniques learned.
- Receives oral or written orders from Head Custodian and Head of Building Services.
- Performs work according to standard procedure and by building’s operational schedule.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, restrooms, locker rooms, offices, stairways and windows.
- Uses brooms, mops, and floor equipment to sweep, mop, strip and wax floors.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Makes minor carpentry, electrical, mechanical and plumbing repairs.
- Performs touch up and finish painting.
- Many duties including: Light changes, Green- area maintenance, Painting (Office Painting), Plumbing, Electrician, Fixing tiles and flooring; as well as, roofing.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Replenishes restroom supplies.
- Sets up and tears down chairs, tables and equipment in meeting rooms, and function rooms.