- Coordinating all maintenance work on campus
- Supervising, evaluating and assigning tradespeople
- Issuing purchase requisitions and managing inventory levels for maintenance materials and supplies
- Opening / Unlocking school gates and buildings everyday
- Surveyed buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards.
- Performed maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assisted in the maintenance of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary.
- Inspected alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed.
maintenance coordinator/ public relations specialist
- Conducted preventive and corrective maintenance on bearings, pumps, shafts and fans.
- Repaired and calibrated equipment using precision measuring instruments.
- Installed data and video equipment.
- Managed complaints and home rental issues by being on site and face to face with renters.
- Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of all eight houses to determine the type of work required.
- Trained housing cooperative residents to do standard housing maintenance.
- Prepare reports on activity, sub-contractors bids, and information such as work orders, hours worked, work performed, and expenses.
- Recommend or arrange for additional services, such as painting, repair work, renovations, and the replacement of furnishings and equipment to improve home efficacy.
- Performed routine preventive maintenance to ensure that houses operated efficiently.
- Maintained positive relationships with all residents, board members, and contractors.
- Hired and oversaw subcontractors covering disciplines such as electrical, plumbing, roofing, and other craftsmen on residential projects.
- Handles all the material requests in four Plant, Board Plant, Powder Plant, Tiles Plant & Fiber Cement Plant.
- Lead People in the absence of Supervisor and the Plant Manager.
- In-charge of 13 Forklift, 2 Loader, 2 Skid Steer Loader and Assign each
- Schedule, supervise and prepare PPM reports.