- Provide nursing care to various patients, work closely with staff and Drs. as wells independently.
- Gt care
- Catheter care
- Trach care
- Blood Sugar monitoring
- Record I/O
- Provides direct patient care as defined in State’s Nurse Practice Act
- Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care
- Prepares and coordinates clinical notes and progress notes
- Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- wound treatment
- Record vital signs
- Report and evaluate nursing intervention outcomes with other healthcare team members as necessary.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Receive and transcribes Physicians orders.
- Order prescribed medications, supplies, and equipment.
- Assures that narcotic records are current at all times.
- Check patient charts for specific treatment, medication orders and schedules.