- Inspect brake systems, power steering, engine oil, rear differentials, and other important parts to ensure that they are in proper operating condition.
- Use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, and precision instruments, as well as power tools such as pneumatic wrenches,and jacks.
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment.
- inspect skid plate , loose bolts.
lube tech/ brake tech
- Receive/Greet customers
- Escort customers to the lobby
- Drive Vehicle on to bay
- Performance Vehicle light Check
- Drain Vehicle oil and Replace oil filter
- Complete Vehicle Record on Conditions
- Replace Vehicle headlights/tail lights
- Replace Vehicle Battery and perform battery test
- Replace Vehicle air filter and cabin filter
- Complete Vehicle brake inspection
- Complete Vehicle tire rotation
- Train to do Vehicle brakes
- Replace Pads and Rotors Disc brakes
- Train to Retract rear twist caliber brakes
- Train to also complete drum brakes application and Replacement process
- Drain Vehicle Oil and replace oil filter
- Set tire pressure to manufacture spec
- Retrieve Cabin Filter and install
- Complete Record on Conditions on Vehicle
- Inspect Vehicle brakes
- Inspect Vehicle Wipers
- Inspect Vehicle tires and measure Dept