- Completed timely data entry of new orders, labeled containers and placed in accurate storage locations.
- Collaborated with new and established vendors to negotiate optimal pricing and scheduling.
- Organized purchase and delivery of materials needed for various contracts.
- Managed loading, unloading, movement and sorting of supplies to keep deliveries on schedule.
- Produced weekly status reports detailing logistic operations and problems.
- Printed tickets, picked supplies and filled packages under tight deadlines.
- Resolved conflicts and negotiated mutually beneficial agreements between parties.
- Working closely with 3PL to coordinate time critical inbound shipment, monitor and keep track of delivery status
- Provide shipping solutions to other functional team in the company for example: demand planning team, NPI and engineering team
- Manage ad-hoc shipping activities pertaining to the multiple subcons in various countries and communicate effectively to ensure no lapse in logistical support
- Perform Goods Receipt and raise Purchase requisition in SAP
- RFQ for new lanes and select the lower cost service provider without compromising the service quality
- Verify customer compliance status in Expeditors Trade-flow system
- Developed and deployed strategies to save time and expenses associated with goods movements.