Logistics Executive Resume Examples
- Organise transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule
- Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes
- Order Receiving by Sales Team and Processing the Orders through SAP
- Coordinating with Plant to get the availability of materials as per orders.
- Taking care the Primary Vehicle movement from various factories.
- Booking the Rail Shipments and taking care the consignment until reaches to Customer.
- Handling the Local and Upcountry Dispatches.
- Physical Stock verification monthly and Cycle count on Weekly Basis.
- Arranging the sample materials to Customers.
- Playing an integral role in managing average volume of 10500+MT/ day extended in states like-MP (core market), Rajasthan & other states from Road modes.
- Looking after day to day operation from plant in co-ordination with packing plant, cement Sansthan office, transporters and security officials to optimise despatch.
- Freight validation (Use of Cost plus Model, analyzing optimum freight based on distance, route, location, interacting with Vendors.
- Preparing Freight Proposal during Fuel Hike.
- Inbound-Outbound Integration to ensure Freight savings and optimum utilisation of fleets.
- Managing local warehouse operations and maintaining optimum stock level in depot of MP on coordination with regional logistics
- Ensuring optimal Customer Service Level (CSL) is achieved – By bridging the gaps & providing solutions to all the plants.( CSL is the index measuring the percentage of dispatched orders meet the timing requirements of the customer)
- Direct, allocate and coordinate the day to day tasks of drivers and to monitor the quality & quantity of output to achieve agreed standards within the allocated area/sector of work.
- Monitor for problems taking immediate action where possible and escalating when required. Interact with supplier/vendor, resolve problems, and provide information
- Perform, organize, and streamline operational tasks to reduce the potential for errors. Provide technical assistance
- Manage job calendars and flows to ensure timely completion. Assist in budget preparation and resource allocation for support services.
- Maintain daily logs of operational issues and maintenance activities. Contacting and identify suitable suppliers/manufacturers in UAE.
- Negotiate item cost, quantities and delivery time-scales from the vendors.
- Update the current Inventory in the System, and confirm customer needs to purchase from Suppliers
- Updating the whole transactions into system
- Maintenance of Waybill records like, inbound register, outbound register, Control register etc
- Handle the dispatch related work like preparing Invoice, route planning, load planning and dealing with Transporter etc.
- Maintenance of Outward record and follow up the Proof of Delivery.
- Uploading scan copy of acknowledgement from Customer.
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Assist in receiving incoming shipments from forwarders or suppliers
- Filing of shipping documents
- Daily deliveries shipping documents preparation
- Responsible to ensure quality of data input in the ERP system for all order processing related outputs
- Communicate closely with other departments
- Prepare and finalize correspondence including letters,briefings, speeches, presentations, meeting minutes, and reports.
- Coordinate and handle dispatch / delivery of Patanjali Aashtha goods PAN INDIA.
- Complete tracking of dispatched consignments.
- Co-ordinate with DC Manager and prepare the stock to be dispatched.
- Generate E-way bill for both inter and intrastate consignments.
- Collecting GRN of received material and then making the PO checklist.
- Handling short material cases and closing the same with co-ordination with the dealers and transporters.
- Ensure proper stacking and maintain standards of health, safety, hygiene and security in the warehouse.
- Worked as an executive in Transport Logistics
- Route Planning as per orders and distributors.
- Preparing various MIS reports and share for review to Higher Management.
- Preparing the SLA , Report Special Discounts for Projects
- Maintain the OTIF and work hard to achieve 100% OTIF.
- Clearing the vendor payments.
- Negotiating with Transporters for Transport price.
- Ensuring that the Dedicated Fleet (working exclusively with us) attain maximum profitability, through the use of GPS, as well as monitoring the trips. (Vendor Management).
- Communicating and scheduling with the sales team to develop project planning.
- Handling and monitoring short-term and long-term project given by the client communicate via the sales team.
- Review and discuss with team for better improvement on efficiency and reduce errors on the next project.
- Liaising with Inventory team on monitoring normal stock inbound, storing and outbound.
- Liaising with Inventory team to prepare paperwork for stocking location and stock changes (Bundling /Un-Bundling /Returning demo unit /stock count).
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.