- Organise transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule
- Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes
- Order Receiving by Sales Team and Processing the Orders through SAP
- Coordinating with Plant to get the availability of materials as per orders.
- Taking care the Primary Vehicle movement from various factories.
- Booking the Rail Shipments and taking care the consignment until reaches to Customer.
- Handling the Local and Upcountry Dispatches.
- Physical Stock verification monthly and Cycle count on Weekly Basis.
- Arranging the sample materials to Customers.
- Playing an integral role in managing average volume of 10500+MT/ day extended in states like-MP (core market), Rajasthan & other states from Road modes.
- Looking after day to day operation from plant in co-ordination with packing plant, cement Sansthan office, transporters and security officials to optimise despatch.
- Freight validation (Use of Cost plus Model, analyzing optimum freight based on distance, route, location, interacting with Vendors.
- Preparing Freight Proposal during Fuel Hike.
- Inbound-Outbound Integration to ensure Freight savings and optimum utilisation of fleets.
- Managing local warehouse operations and maintaining optimum stock level in depot of MP on coordination with regional logistics
- Ensuring optimal Customer Service Level (CSL) is achieved – By bridging the gaps & providing solutions to all the plants.( CSL is the index measuring the percentage of dispatched orders meet the timing requirements of the customer)
- Direct, allocate and coordinate the day to day tasks of drivers and to monitor the quality & quantity of output to achieve agreed standards within the allocated area/sector of work.
- Monitor for problems taking immediate action where possible and escalating when required. Interact with supplier/vendor, resolve problems, and provide information
- Perform, organize, and streamline operational tasks to reduce the potential for errors. Provide technical assistance
- Manage job calendars and flows to ensure timely completion. Assist in budget preparation and resource allocation for support services.
- Maintain daily logs of operational issues and maintenance activities. Contacting and identify suitable suppliers/manufacturers in UAE.
- Negotiate item cost, quantities and delivery time-scales from the vendors.
- Update the current Inventory in the System, and confirm customer needs to purchase from Suppliers
- Updating the whole transactions into system
- Maintenance of Waybill records like, inbound register, outbound register, Control register etc
- Handle the dispatch related work like preparing Invoice, route planning, load planning and dealing with Transporter etc.
- Maintenance of Outward record and follow up the Proof of Delivery.
- Uploading scan copy of acknowledgement from Customer.