- Operated warehouse equipment to move large pallets, boxes and containers of merchandise.
- Moved items to correct locations for staging or storage.
- Made P tags for merchandise to be placed in proper location.
- Stored items on shelves according to company procedure.
- Unload trailers
- Store and Warehouse Inventory
- Set Up stores and sales
- Stock up store
- Use RF scanners
- Forkilft driver
- Unloaded boxes from trailers onto conveyor belts.
- Organize warehouse and stock up store shelves.
- Store and Warehouse Inventory.
- Help customers out on floor and keep everything clean and stocked.
logistics associate/sales associate
- Purge assigned areas of the Warehouse after truck is 100% processed as directed by Warehouse Supervisor or Manager on Duty.
- Establishes operating standards while implementing and communicating quality improvements to associates.
- Participates in the day-to-day work activities and implementing of operating standards to ensure efficient store operations.
- Ensure effective processing of all regular and defective merchandise.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by maintaining expected stock level to all store sections.
- Position provides guidance and training to all levels of associates on inventory management including purging, stocking and truck activity.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining highest level of delivery.
- Documenting Shipments to ensure that they are in compliance with customs rules and regulations.
- Track shipments and communicate with clients about the package’s progress.
- Dealt with high profile brands such as GoPro and McLaren Automotive.
- Managing import-export documentation, compile carrier and route assignments, and keep track of shipment payments and quotas.